View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 03:45 PM   #20 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjaenke View Post
Dropped the car off this morning at the dealer. The service "greeter" asks me whats wrong with it so i go on for about 2 minutes about what happened and what i believe to be the problem, etc. His reply is "so you have a CEL? - OK sign this." Now the vehicle is probably in the hands of a tech who knows nothing about the problem, when it happened, or how it happened and will have to start from scratch. I was told their service tech's do not talk to customers. This is why i hate dealerships and learned to do my own work. Sorry for the rant! I'll give an update when i hear from them.
so did you not check the intake tract for any contamination on the maf sensor or throttle body?
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote