View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 12:52 PM   #1224 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

Everything runs like stock until I turn on the N20. I've ran through 4 10lb bottles and nothing "weird" has happened since the Zex kit has been installed. I'm currently on my 5th bottle as of today (completely full).

It's a great mod if someone is looking to keep their car 95% stock and get similar power of a SC. The option to change power just by changing out the fuel pill and N20 is amazing. Taking my car from 50HP to 75HP took me 10min.

One of the biggest drawbacks from N20 appears to be filling the bottle. For me, it's not a huge deal because I own the filling station and get refills at cost. Another draw back is having to take the bottle out and refill... but that's pretty minor.

---

One more thing... I plan on keeping the Nitrous installed and running it with turbos in the future.

Let me know if there is anything else you want to know specifically!
gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote