View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 12:56 PM   #237 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

Nissan Canada replaced my springs - I'd like to say no questions asked (I had about five people ask me what the problem was each time I talked to someone different even after the parts had been ordered in) but I never ran up against any resistance. Even getting service from a dealership different from where I bought the car. What I did was walk into the Service department with the part number for the longer spring. I told them the hatch wasn't opening properly and the fix was to use the longer spring. They checked with the service manager and ordered in the new springs. It takes a grand total of 10 seconds to change both sides. Tell the dealership you're dealing with here's the simple fix or do whatever you want to do but fix it because its broken.