View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 06:43 AM   #115 (permalink)
aszyd
Track Member

Drives: Magma Red 370z T+S
aszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixlimited View Post
Is removing the door handles pretty easy? I guess the core exchange has been the one thing holding me up.
Very easy. Behind two rubber caps in the door are three 10mm bolts on the drivers side, 2 on the passenger. With those removed the handles slide right out. The door mechanics are connected with simple cable mechanisms that pop out easily. The door lock buttons are held in place by a bracket with two screws. I found this to be the most difficult part as the screws are held in with Loctite and strip easily.

You will want to take measures to avoid dropping the screws into the door frame. They can be a PITA to retrieve.
aszyd is offline   Reply With Quote