View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 02:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
jza70turbo
Base Member

Drives: 40th Anniversary
jza70turbo will become famous soon enoughjza70turbo will become famous soon enough
Default FS - Hankook Tires(255/30/20, 305/25/20), EVO-R lip, OEM Rotors/Pads/Lines (Updated!)

Thought I'd post this here instead of in the regular FS forum to hopefully sell these items to a local (Winnipeg) owner although that may be sort of a long shot since there is not an abundance of Z34 owners in Winnipeg. None the less, I am willing to ship. Text me 2048035227 or email me if interested.

First I have for sale a set of Shine Auto Spec-S rear add-on's. Sold!!!

I also have a Stillen Generation 3 intake system for sale. Sold

I also have for sale a set of Hankook Ventus V12 Evo tires for sale. 255/30/20 front and 305/25/20 rear. They have less than 1200kms on them, and have never been patched. Fronts are like new (more than 9.5/32" tread remaining), and rears are at 9.5/32" tread remaining. Asking $750 plus paypal fees shipped anywhere in Canada.

Next up I have for sale a set (front + rear) of OEM Nissan 370Z sport brake rotors, pads and brake lines which came off my Z with the Akebono sport brakes at approximately 10,500 miles. Tons of life left. Perfect for those who are looking to upgrade their base brakes (calipers required). Asking $150 plus paypal fees plus shipping.

As for the 3pc CF EVO-R lip and fang cover combo I had for sale, the fang cover is no longer for sale. I was originally going to sell both together and buy a new fang cover from EVO-R to trim and use with my new lip but I discovered the one I trimmed for use with the EVO-R lip will work with even more trimming. That being said, I do have the 3pc EVO-R lip with CF center but the CF center has a slight bead of black silicone on it I had used to seal the seam where the lip and fang cover touched. The silicone won't peel off by simple means but if anybody out there is interested in trying to get it off without ruining the finish then I will sell it. It's also perfect for those who are interested in painting the whole thing again. Asking $200 plus paypal fees shipped anywhere in Canada!

Last edited by jza70turbo; 09-11-2014 at 10:48 AM.
jza70turbo is offline   Reply With Quote