View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 10:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
wanker
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 370Z S/T A7
wanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond repute

Jayhovah, I'm in the same boat and have also reduced my CBE options to CNT Racing and Garageline -- but unfortunately life keeps me from have the necessary funds right now.

Anyway, Garageline is a forum sponsor and responds quickly to e-mails and is offering great deals. The forum members using Garageline like the exhaust as it's good quality; however, the only comment is that it's not super loud.

The best deals for CNT Racing exhaust are on eBay right now. The exhaust is a bit louder/deeper than Garageline; however, it's on the heavy side and some early purchasers complained of minor fitment issues.

Either way, both exhausts are quality and it's really a matter of taste. (Don't get caught up with dyno results as most 60mm CBE will provide you the same gains.)
wanker is offline   Reply With Quote