View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 07:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dragon_Ball_Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo& Sport/Touring
Dragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Letting off the clutch?

Hey guys, I just bought a 370z sport touring 6 speed. I leave synchro rev off when I am normal driving. I have only 450 miles on the car and have had numerous passengers. I am not a complete stranger to stick, but this is my second week with the car. When I left off the clutch the car semi jerks 1st and 2nd And 3rd, but not in 4,5, and 6. If I release the clutch slowly, then I don't have that problem, but when I release quicker I do. Passengers say I release to slowly and I am burning the clutch. I say I am trying to avoid a jerk, they say I am burning the clutch letting it out slowly! Can I get some help please!!! Thank you!