View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 05:46 PM   #461 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
I have had little to write about as of late. Yesterday I had some brief fun.
I was stuck behind a couple of cars that unexpectedly pulled over together. I was on the gas and noticed the VDC was on so I fixed that. The car roared to life and sounded so good I smiled immediately. Cars were in a solid line going the opposite direction so no cutting corners allowed. I touched a rear tire to the yellow line and some economy car blasted it's horn for a few seconds. Can't complain too much but I was in my lane and in control. I got about two miles of this when I encountered another slow mover. After a minute I came to an intersection that had the cars ahead turning off while another car (truck actually) wanted to roll the stop sign and jump ahead of me. I pressed him and he stopped as he should have. I had one more mile home without interruption.

What a great run home. Could have been better but not recently.

Sounds awesome!

Love it when all things fall into place for a free and clear drive!