View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 01:12 PM   #181 (permalink)
Masterbeatty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the speed limit...
Masterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KetanLadd View Post
Obviously living in Dubai you see an obscene amount of amazing cars however you still get stares in the Z. I think mine being red also makes it stand out a bit more too! I don't mind it so much.

Every day I will see a Ferrari without fail so if my Z gets recognised I'm not going to complain, although over the past few months a lot of them have hit the road!
Shoot the last time I was in Dubai I saw two Bugatti's driving on the way to the mall of the emerates. Then on the way to the burj khalifa I saw a group of ferraris and lambs parked outside the hotel. I will never see that site again.