View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 09:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold

have the nismo cover, haven't used it since my 09. reason? it scratches the living **** out of your paint. even with a freshly washed and waxed car, and a cover with zero contaminants. Although I had it sitting outside when It was covered "outdoor version of the cover" so even though the inner part of the covers made of that micro fleece it still gets swirl marks somehow like you were using a pear of denim jeans to wash it. If you use it maybe 2-3 times a year? no problem, if you take it on and off the car constantly? you will do far more damage with the cover than it would endure getting pooped on by birds or getting some sun. You can only buff the car so many times before you run out of clearcoat.

But on that note, I had mine completely buffed, polished and waxed professionally and it got rid of the orange peel from the factory paint, now its as smooth as a Ferrari. So if your looking for a reason to do that then this is a good solution lol.
chii370 is offline   Reply With Quote