View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 11:28 AM   #21 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by g35300mm View Post
I orderd my Z and it should arrive within 3 months (2010 model)

My question is im 6'1 and, i test drove the car befor i purchased and im comming from a 2004 G35 coupe. The drive feels aloooot different which is fine and expected. And in terms of room it doesnt neccessarily feel like theres less (leg and headroom) but i feel more closterfobic. Which i know its just a matter of getting used to being a 2 seater car.

How tall are you? and how comfortable do you feel in the 370?

Thanks,
I'm 6' and 295-300lbs. I fit fine...

I have to duck quite a bit to avoid hitting the roof/door interior portion, if I'm wearing a hat, it'll rub when I get in...

I get in by sticking my right leg in, grab the wheel with my right hand, then curl up and slide in sideways.

Getting out, I stick my left leg out to the ground, trying to avoid the door, then pull my right leg out and down while turning sideways, then put my left arm on the upper part of the seat and push myself out.
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote