View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 01:07 AM   #42 (permalink)
BGTV8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z M6
BGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegitto-kun View Post
What else am I going to get a beamer or grandpa mercedes. there is literally nothing interesting to me other than murican or something like the ST/evo. plus as if the Z isn't boy racer/ricer material.

not many interesting cars out there after all the emissions/fuel economy bullcrap happened.

atleast I don't want racing stripes combined with 22 inch rims while slammed as much as possible. also sideways hat.

to be more on topic. to this day I still haven't seen a BRZ on the road. the toyotas are plentifull.
Part of the Toyota/Subaru tie up with the Toybaru Hachi/BRZ was that Toyota were able to build and deliver 10 vehicles for every Subaru badged car that was built - they both come out of the same plant and get a Toyota or Subaru VIN, so it is not surprising that there are few BRZ's around.
BGTV8 is offline   Reply With Quote