View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 10:20 PM   #17 (permalink)
Sneakygoat
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370z Nismo
Sneakygoat is on a distinguished road

Thanks guys!

7.5 hour trip back in heavy 4th of July traffic. I was pretty excited but also nervous/anxious at the same time. Basically had to learn how to drive the car. Don't get me wrong I have driven a manual before plenty of times but the Nismo is no ordinary manual. Had to get used to the clutch points on it. By the time I got out of the metro area and opened her up it was an incredible feeling. So much power, so responsive. The steering and the suspension is so tight. Side-note: I don't recommend driving the Nismo hungover on a 7.5 hr trip as it's true what they say, you truly feel every single bump and dip in the road haha.

All in all an incredible trip though. As other threads have stated, they draw so much attention. You can sit at a stop light and look around and see everyone staring at you. I stopped at a Subway to eat and the staff was taking photos of it. The car just commands respect and I love it.

I'll get some photos of her up in the next week. It's going to a close friend's shop to get tinted and detailed and I will post some after.

Thanks again to everyone for the warm welcome. I've been on other car forums before and this one's by far the best.
Sneakygoat is offline   Reply With Quote