View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 01:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ 370ZSC View Post
i have the kit, and it is reliable as long as you dont kill it all the time, i am wondering what the best tune is for it, i have the tune from stillen on it and it runs very rich. so i was wondering if a better tune would deminish that and get rid of the check engine light? and since stillen is very conservative, if a good tune would feel faster?
Thanks guys!
Not to bad mouth Stillen, but all canned tunes are pretty meh to bad, GTM's canned tunes are not very good either. They are a means to get the car running, very conservative to protect the kit/engine, and that is about it.
So for a better tune, I would look locally at dyno tuners in your area (you are looking for uprev tuners). They can usually fix anything software wise wrong, so running lean, CEL, etc. are able to be improved upon along with giving the setup a little more kick while still protecting it.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote