Thread: Saying So-Long
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 10:02 PM   #20 (permalink)
Redglare
Enthusiast Member

Drives: C172 Skyhawk GIII
Redglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkStr8 View Post
It hurts to admit this...

Roadster Touring, Sport and Nav.- Sticker was 50950.00. 6421 miles. Full sound deadening. LEDs Stillen sides. Nismo wheels with Bridgestone PP S04s. Stubby antenna. tinted heads and tails. Stillen plate relocator. Stillen front hood struts. Illuminated kickplates. Only issues i had were the top was replaced the day after i got it - it ripped the first time i put it down. I'm assuming from sitting on the lot for over 6 months. And squeeky left rear brake.

28k.

How's that for bent over?
Not sure how much you paid under sticker, but if you paid somewhere in the 40k range, yeah that still hurts man - after 2 years.

Don't feel bad though, happens to the best of us - dealer will always rape on trade in no matter what. Even if it seems like you just got the best deal in the world, the dealer still raped you somehow.

A buddy of mine just traded in a 1 year old cayman S that he paid around 75k, for an srt viper (sticker at 105k), only gave him 45k for cayman
"market saturation and standard sport car depreciation"

Now that is what I call rape.
Redglare is offline   Reply With Quote