View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 01:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
jpkirk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '14 MidBlu ST MT
jpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeybastard View Post
Yes you could, I helped install one on an E21 BMW. Man that was biatch! Then again I was a wee lad also at the time.
I had an MGB. I could find KITS but they all required welding. My El-Camino was the same way. In betwixt those, I was married to that biatch! Never had money for fun stuff. She kept spending it on stupid knick-knack sh!t for the house we couldn't afford. Or drinks at the bar. Luckily she found some other poor sap at the bar to put up with her.

Life is much better now.

intake | exhaust | wheels | tires | suspension ... um ... stock, do speed stickers count?
intake | exhaust | TE37 SL | RE-11 | suspension ... um ... do speed stickers count? Signature under construction
jpkirk is offline   Reply With Quote