View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 06:06 AM   #7779 (permalink)
VABAM
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with VDC off.
VABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2O_Doc View Post
I'll get a photo tomorrow, but same thing happened to me and I used a suggestion I got here for using body panel plastic rivet thingies to plug the holes that looks quite natural. It really looks fine. Of course, I got the dealer to cough up a backup camera-rear view mirror combo to make me whole, which went along way to making me good with rivet thingies.
It wasn't the rivet holes he was talking about. The bolts the dealer used to attach the license plate to the mount are way too long. So now there are 2 gouges painted part of the bumper. If you look closely you can see the gap between the the upper part of the mount and the bumper due to the license plate screws pushing into the painted part.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg amir.jpg (51.8 KB, 31 views)