View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 04:49 PM   #301 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AestheticCM1 View Post
^Then for consistency I hope you also reported the guy who mentioned the "walking" of said mustang above, right? It seems your "helping" is the blind leading the blind since, last I checked, "walking" and "dusting" are very ambiguous terms which themselves have nothing to the rules you cited above, but you knew that already bright eyes, didn't you? Enjoy your weekend genius.
Is this intended to be an insult? I ask because it made me laugh out loud. Thank you for the humor.

I would love to engage in a battle of wits and euphemism/colloquialism/jargon/slang definitions with you, but my father taught me to never battle an unarmed opponent. It is just not sporting.