View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 04:37 PM   #297 (permalink)
AestheticCM1
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z MT/ST/Navi
AestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
It is not the car itself that bugs me all that much. It is the drivers of said vehicles who think they are something they are not and the 50+ year old technology that goes into them.

Oh -- I hope your "dusting" of the 535 took place on a closed track and not a public road. It is not only imbecilic but also a violation of forum rules to engage in, or discuss, street racing of any kind.

I reported this post for you to the mods.

You are welcome. I am here to help out those less equipped.

^Then for consistency I hope you also reported the guy who mentioned the "walking" of said mustang above, right? It seems your "helping" is the blind leading the blind since, last I checked, "walking" and "dusting" are very ambiguous terms which themselves have nothing to the rules you cited above, but you knew that already bright eyes, didn't you? Enjoy your weekend genius.