View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 04:45 PM   #1360 (permalink)
VABAM
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with VDC off.
VABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
it isn't natural. Lol. 5 - 10mm or less spacers that are the stud through design are ok in my book. Bolt on spacers are not smart. You could run forever without a problem. Or one day you could take a hard corner at 80, lose you wheel and get ****** up. I'd rather not play a gambling game with my life over looks. Not to mention torque can NOT be guaranteed with bolt on spacers. So why would you bother? I'd rather get wheels with correct fitment from the start. If they aren't perfect then i'll deal with it or get a small bolt through spacer. But that's my personal opinion based on a simple fact. To each their own. Don't try to convince me otherwise.
I agree bolt on spacers are not a good idea. I'm fine with extended stud hub centric spacers going out to 20mm (like the ones that Z1 make which are great). Just my