View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 04:08 PM   #25 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by falconfixer View Post
So you have a hard-on about warranty on a new American car. Am I misunderstanding tho that there are no dealers over there and you'd have to have one of these cars imported in? So who the **** is going to warranty the car when you destroy something?
importers tend to respect the warranties and take care of everything if something happens for example matthias has about 3 years of warranty on his imported RAM1500. plus the former dodge dealerships still work on existing dodges plus I still have tom who works on my Z who wouldn't mind working on it. when I posted the C7 and camaro on facebook his first reaction was "I got a supercharger for that"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadpole View Post
Just by a smart car and put a hayabusa engine in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ugWBfyHhuo

Problem solved..
considering the fact that belgium has a hardon for hating on any form of modding this would get you pulled over and get it pressed in about a week.

hell you have to have certified european papers for fricking suspensions and exhausts. we can't do all the fancy cool stuff like you muricans can(well depending on state)

hell I had to take off my stillen gen3 intake off my Z or it wouldn't pass the yearly inspection
Vegitto-kun is offline   Reply With Quote