View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 02:26 PM   #2653 (permalink)
Nixlimited
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R / 11 Prius
Nixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceglide View Post
I too can vouch for the FI 34 row and the CSF radiator setup. It has hit 100 degrees a few times in the area, mostly mid 90s, the car refuses to go past 210degrees in traffic, spirited driving and short, stop-and-go pulls(0-100).

Let's put it this way. My car has lower temperatures than it did STOCK, brand new, right of the show room floor. My car is a 2012, so the guys at FI can work with that joke of an oil cooler(the Nissan one) system and its goofy pipes. Temperature is not an issue.

I do have a vented hood coming in this next week, but it is mere aesthetics...I know for a fact that my car does not really need it. If I tracked it constantly, it still wouldn't be much of an issue.

Happpy 4th gents! Stay safe out there!
Which hood did you go with?