View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 01:14 PM   #2650 (permalink)
Nixlimited
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R / 11 Prius
Nixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Today is my six month anniversary of picking my up car up from SpecialtyZ. All I can say is the car has and is performing flawlessly after about 10K. My plans are to head back to SZ this fall and get the Fast 500 fuel system installed, another tune including one for race fuel and possibly a CSF radiator.

Also, for those of you that live where temps reach a 100* plus and oil temps are a concern, I can vouch for FI 34 row oil cooler. Over the last few weeks here in Kingman temps have been topping out at about 105* and earlier this week I was in Phoenix where the temps were 118*. Well, the oil temps according to the oem gauge range from 215* to 235* with the AC on high. Phoenix in rush hour traffic is brutal this time of year. Even at 118* at speed on the Fwy the temps would fall to 225 or so. Kinda of wild after letting the car cool down (not) for several hours the oil temps would still be over 180* at start up . I would definitely be getting a vented hood if I live in Phoenix.
Vented hood is on my list too. Probably Seibon TS. But haven't decided.