View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 11:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidZ370 View Post
Andrew had the same problem, im sure he will chime in soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
i suppose in this case... call DE..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanjay View Post
Big rubber grommet under your windshield wiper cowling on passenger side. More than like this was the access they used for wiring. I would bet $100. Use the DYI on how to pull the steering lock fuse to get access in there.
^ THIS was my problem.

It's really easy to get to it. Pop the hood, take that black plastic piece off the passenger side. I think the battery cover too.

OP. If it's under warranty, take it in... If not, you're FUCKÉD. Don't touch the grommet because you'll break it more.
And if it is that grommet... PM me. But plan on selling the car. This is an unfixable problem without replacing the entire wiring loom.

Welcome to the, WhatAPieceOfShitNissanIs club.