View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 03:09 PM   #54 (permalink)
aszyd
Track Member

Drives: Magma Red 370z T+S
aszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond repute

Got the exhaust today. It's a wonderful set. It was quick and easy to install and rather than grinding the rear brace, I just put some GT Mat between it and the pipe. Hopefully it can stand up to the heat. If not, I will try some silicone hose.

Keeping in mind that I have LTHs, the cruising volume isn't bad at all. In comparison to my previous exhaust, the drone has shifted from 3000 RPM to 2500 RPM, but is tolerable. At full throttle, taking it to redline, the exhaust screams like a sport bike. I would define it as "crazy loud." My favorite part of the sound is the low RPM / idle burble. The car sounds mean and V8ish.

The only downside that I have found is that the muffler hangs really low. I was scraping it more than with my previous exhaust. I need to raise my rear suspension to compensate.
aszyd is offline   Reply With Quote