View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 10:43 AM   #140 (permalink)
mikey1600
Track Member

Drives: MY11 370z Black
mikey1600 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team_STILLEN View Post
Do you have a Multi-Meter? All you need to do is find a wiring coming out of the fuse box that is at 12v when the car is in ACC mode and 0V when the car is off. This activates the relay to allow the voltage from the battery connection to flow and run the water pump for the IC when the car is on.
Ended up finding it thanks mate,

just in the manual it shows a yellow wire, and there are 2 yellow wires in there on my car, yet they are in different positions, ended up using the same position wire which was a green one, it had power when in ON position (not car started, just ON, as if hitting power button twice without foot on clutch) not ACC, didn't want the pump running on ACC if I'm working on car in garage and have radio on/waiting in a car park with radio on.

the only other thing which was a bit weird was the purge valve, in the manual it shows the manifold without the hose fitting between the 2 throttle bodies, I had 1 hose which was left over which runs with the fuel line and has a little grey filter looking thing on it (I'll upload it to my profile), I've connected this to the purge valve on one of the T piece-ends and connected a hose from the other T piece-end to the middle hose connection on the manifold, hope this is correct, in the manual it shows just 1 connection from the purge valve, all the other hoses in my engine bay are allocated, this was the only one left over and thought it went here, can anyone clarify to make sure I haven't done something wrong?

will be complete tomorrow and starting it up, just need to install the charge pipe now and load the map!

still have a few pieces to tidy up and test fit the front bar etc.. so will still be a full day, my tunes booked for Monday, excited!
mikey1600 is offline   Reply With Quote