View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 03:05 AM   #2642 (permalink)
faceglide
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z FI TT BkChr
faceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Werty View Post
Faceglide you need to make a speedo acceleration video... Not the swimsuit lol
Lol, will do. Been out of the country for 2 weeks, just got back in. Got to do some work in brazil for the cup...was fun, kids were terrified, back to life as usual....just took a romp around town to get my tank of e85 moved around. May do a quick vid on my way home after work of that. Still flawless my friends!

Dunno what the "blue smoke" is, sounds isolated to me. I had some smoke when I first drove it home, believe it was just burnoff from all the shiny new exhaust bits....not a single puff of smoke since. All I can say, but everything is goddamn perfect. Not a leak, squeak, sound, hesitation, smoke or anything to note since install. All the power is still there and engine is doing just fine. Torque and everything, its been six months, not a single issue.
faceglide is offline   Reply With Quote