View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 09:22 PM   #17 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

I am personally a fan of the new Dodge Challenger and Charger, and I don't think their reliability ratings are particularly poor -- definitely worth looking at Consumer Reports or Edmunds as you zero in on a make and model car you like.

The latest iteration of the Mustang also seems like a good choice for your wants and needs, but I think when you start adding on the better suspension and power packages, it starts to get a bit pricey ( I may be mistaken on this).

Either one will definitely stand out, and probably be a blast to drive as you cruise past random Peugeots and Fiats and such

How narrow are typical roads in Belgium? If its anything like France or Italy, parking should be... fun...