View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 07:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
Limeybastard
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport.
Limeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegitto-kun View Post
What am I supposed to buy that I can buy with the money a muscle car comes at?

a BMW? yeah maybe a 120(which actually is a 1.8) or MAYBE a base 320.

audi if you want some proper power you are looking at stuff like the RS3 which is like 60K base.

mercedes if you want proper power you need to look at stuff like AMG.

european cars are stupidly expensive. BMW,Audi,Mercedes you need to go 70-80K to have something that is anywhere near the performance of muscle.

and sorry but I don't want a car that looks like every other model in the series, all BMW look the same, all audi look the same, almost all mercedes look the same.

renault is basically just the megane RS. citroen is ugly, peugeot are grandpa cars, italian cars are too expensive except alfa romeo but they are horrible in quality.

british is like aston martin and such. want a decently performing jaguar? prepare to pay over 100K

SEAT? lol no.

european cars are decent in quality, interior tend to be nice but performance wise they are a HUGE HUGE ripoff.

with the price of a base challenger SRT you cant even buy a proper optioned golf.

I know to americans european cars might seem exotic and special but over here we see infinite amounts of them and they just uck.

American muscle give stupid amounts of power with little money, they look great, they sound 50 billion times better than all those 2.0 liter turbo 4-cylinders. and over here we have NO muscle cars officially other than the camaro corvette and next year mustang.

I joined a test drive with a M3 last week. it was pretty boring ok it went quick but honestly it sounded like a boredom.

plus the backseats are horrible. hell I went to take a seat in the 520 BMW and even then the backseat were hard.

and no I don't want second hand cars. you never now what happened most of the time the warranty is over. last thing I want is to buy a second hand car and end up with one that blows up.
Have a look at a UK website called PistonHeads.com :: Speed Matters they have a few American used car dealers selling a lot of muscle their. It may be your worth in time to take a ferry to the UK for the deal.

Last time I was in England not that long ago near Christmas. You could buy a 2007 M3 for about 12 -18 grand . to me thats cheap. Much cheaper than the rigged prices here in the USA.

PS consider a used M5 for sound factor.

PPS . Do they still have the festival in summer in Bruxelles near avenue Waterloo, I remember the Cote Dor factory their and also the lovely Fritz with American Sauce YUMMMMM

Last edited by Limeybastard; 07-02-2014 at 07:33 PM.
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote