View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 05:42 PM   #16 (permalink)
Tadpole
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z A7
Tadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegitto-kun View Post
I thought the boxy form was it's charm.

now we are on year 7 almost year 8 and its just. I got tired of the look. when I first saw the nismo I was all like "dude that looks awesome".

aaand then I saw it in videos like the one in OP and now I am like dissapointed and not wowed anymore. it looks like a 2010 GT-R with a bodykit. I know it's fast, i know its great. but just I don't like it anymore. Mostly because I had to see a 2009 model for like 5 years.

and then I sat in the C7 and I realised how shitty the GT-R's dashboard/interior is compared to it. cooled seats not in an mercedes oh god. plus I find the look more special than the GT-R.

but then again this is belgium where muscle cars don't exist.
You arent wowed by it because you dont own one. I give the C7 Kudos for the upgraded interior look but it still has that cheap GM look it has always had. Godzilla rules!