View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 05:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
The new Mustang with the IRS, I might consider in a couple of years.

Dodge? Run like hell.

WRX/STI is probably decent but the motor is basically the same one from 10 years ago.

Hydroplaning is mainly related to tire width and tread design. But a car that weighs 400+ lbs more than the Z won't hydroplane as much, all other things being equal.

These are my biased opinions.

I used to have an STI and I liked the car. It was no Z, as far as feeling sporty and cornering and stuff.
What's wrong with dodge?

yeah is mostly my not so super great tire brand but you know. when you get scared once it always remains in your. I am not like my dad who loves it when a car's back breaks loose once in a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadpole View Post
These cars will not handle like your Z does if that is what you are asking. With the V8's massive torque numbers, heavier in weight, and some sport qualities in them they could be just as scary or worse than the Z. Challengers are very sexy but too heavy, Mustangs spin the rear tires too easily, and Camaros are pokey with major blind spots with them. Call it a wash on any of them and pick what you like best. Test drive them and decide.
This is belgium. there are no muscle cars here. dodge bailed out of europe. chevrolet is bailing out next year ford is FINALLY releasing a mustang here....in 2015

i know they won't handle like my Z. like I said. I don't track my cars. hell I don't even really dragrace....since there aren't any dragstrips here.

like I love the mustang's look(well I love the camaro too but I looked at it's interior once and damn it's ugly) but the fact that they still use that old axel suspension tech is just like. makes for a uncomfy ride.

do the challengers use independent suspension? didn't find it instantly.

Last edited by Vegitto-kun; 07-02-2014 at 05:48 PM.
Vegitto-kun is offline   Reply With Quote