View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 05:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute
Default Muscle car questions from a foreigner

So I got some questions for those here who own or have owned recent musclecars.

So essentially. I am planning to sell my Z. fiancé is moving in in a month. I got two dogs and the Z is abit too small in terms of trunk and seats .

First I was looking at a subaru WRX STI 2015 model because it has alot of spae and a pretty big trunk. plus it has AWD.

now I have been looking around and there is this dutch american car import business that isn't too insane on import costs(friend got a RAM from them) and essentially a challenger SRT8 or mustang would end up being about the same price as the WRX STI. so now I am kinda stumped on what to do. because big american V8s sound sexy as ****.

now the thing is. I have gotten some RWD frights from my Z mostly on the highway when its raining decently hard. you know you are driving and then suddenly the back goes loose and I am like "URGH" hence why I was looking at the STI with it's AWD. but now that I know that I can get a sexy *** challenger or mustang for pretty much the same price I am kinda .

so my biggest question is. how is the traction on these cars? do they step out easily in the rain. or do they just be all "SCREW U RAIN AMURICA". do they feel more steady on their wheels than say a Z.

I am not really planning to go on a track or anything but I like to go fast once in a while but this is belgium where we have rain and cold

and occasionally snow.
Vegitto-kun is offline   Reply With Quote