View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 04:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
GT-R is the ONLY true foreign muscle-car. Its Boxy look is it's charm. The only thing it needs now is a wheel refresh and some minor interior re-appointments @ the dash. Over time, the nose and length needs some correcting, but it's fine. This car should evolve like the 911 did, very few changes over a long period of time.
I thought the boxy form was it's charm.

now we are on year 7 almost year 8 and its just. I got tired of the look. when I first saw the nismo I was all like "dude that looks awesome".

aaand then I saw it in videos like the one in OP and now I am like dissapointed and not wowed anymore. it looks like a 2010 GT-R with a bodykit. I know it's fast, i know its great. but just I don't like it anymore. Mostly because I had to see a 2009 model for like 5 years.

and then I sat in the C7 and I realised how shitty the GT-R's dashboard/interior is compared to it. cooled seats not in an mercedes oh god. plus I find the look more special than the GT-R.

but then again this is belgium where muscle cars don't exist.
Vegitto-kun is offline   Reply With Quote