View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 02:52 PM   #2574 (permalink)
italy3541
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014BMW Z4 35isdrive
italy3541 has much to be proud ofitaly3541 has much to be proud ofitaly3541 has much to be proud ofitaly3541 has much to be proud ofitaly3541 has much to be proud ofitaly3541 has much to be proud ofitaly3541 has much to be proud ofitaly3541 has much to be proud ofitaly3541 has much to be proud ofitaly3541 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to italy3541

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle@STILLEN View Post
I am sorry if you did not receive a reply to a PM. I will say that if you sent the PM to me it may have gone unnoticed as my responsibilities within the organization have changed and my role of VP Business Development has me overseeing 100 employees, 4 businesses, and interacting with all of our vendors. I spend very little time on the forums these days. I only came on quickly in this situation as I knew it was going to be a problem and I wanted to get involved before it got out of hand.

However, I will also say that we do not own the370z.com and as such we can not spend all of our time on the forum. The best way to get in touch with us is either one of our 800 numbers: 800-576-2131 or you can email us directly at sales@stillen.com or you can talk with Mark who now oversees our social media presence at markd@stillen.com.
I understand that you can not spend all your time on here, and my pm was to another person on your team.

What upset me was seeing him online posting in threads but not taking a few second to say he is working on it to me. then when I post something in a thread its a instant response.

that does not build customer confidence.
italy3541 is offline   Reply With Quote