View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 02:47 PM   #2572 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by italy3541 View Post
its funny how fast you guys respond when someone is saying something bad about you. yet I have sent several pm's asking about a price on a kit and did not hear back.
I am sorry if you did not receive a reply to a PM. I will say that if you sent the PM to me it may have gone unnoticed as my responsibilities within the organization have changed and my role of VP Business Development has me overseeing 100 employees, 4 businesses, and interacting with all of our vendors. I spend very little time on the forums these days. I only came on quickly in this situation as I knew it was going to be a problem and I wanted to get involved before it got out of hand.

However, I will also say that we do not own the370z.com and as such we can not spend all of our time on the forum. The best way to get in touch with us is either one of our 800 numbers: 800-576-2131 or you can email us directly at sales@stillen.com or you can talk with Mark who now oversees our social media presence at markd@stillen.com.

Last edited by Kyle@STILLEN; 07-02-2014 at 02:50 PM.
Kyle@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote