View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 10:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
DarylP
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370Z Nismo
DarylP is on a distinguished road
Default Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler, Stillen Gen2 air intake, Top Speed muffler

Sadly, I have traded in my 370Z Nismo and therefore, I am selling the following parts I removed before trade in. All parts were originally bought new by me and installed/removed by me. I have receipts to show date of purchase but, have to go by memory how many miles they were used for since I turned in the service manual where date/miles were logged. Below are parts I have for sale. I will ship from 77354.

Z1 Motorsports 34 Row Oil Cooler with SS protective braided lines, thermo plate and all hardware needed to install. This cooler made a huge difference dropped my normal oil temp 30-40 degrees depending on how aggressive I was driving. Used to run around 225-240 degrees now stays around 180-190 degrees. Aggressive driving pushes it to 220. Used for about 15,000 miles. I will send install instructions that came with cooler. Good DIY instructions on this forum as well. Paid $640 new. Asking $475 + paypal fee and shipping.

Attachment 90717

Attachment 90718

Stillen Gen2 Air intake with Z1 motorsports silicone breather hoses. Used for about 25,000 mi. Filters have been cleaned twice and I will clean them before shipping so you can quickly install. Installation is easy and I will forward instructions that came with intakes. $250 + pay pall fee and shipping.
[ATTACH]Attachment 90720[/ATTACH]

GTR Start Button $25 + pay pal fee and shipping
Magnetic Oil drain plug $10 + shipping
Attachment 90721

Top Speed Axle back Exhaust - 4.5" beveled edge tip, 2.25" I.D. pipe. These took about 10 mins to install on my Nismo using the factory bolts as the nuts are welded onto to the factory flange. They stick out just a bit more than stock. I will send the factory gaskets if you want to attempt to use them instead of getting new ones from Nissan. These were on the car for 14 months (13,000 miles). Plenty of sound clips online. In my opinion, they are a little too loud inside the car (my kids disagree) but, everyone else says they sound awesome outside the car. There is a slight drone nearing 4,000 RPM's then once load evens out it is noticeably softer. They were definitely worth the price to see what type of exhaust sound I like rather than spend $1,300 and not care for the sound. There is one tiny dent (size of eraser) on top of one can which you can not see once mounted. $230 + pay pal fee and shipping.
Attachment 90722
Attachment 90723

Front and Rear Nissan "burger" emblems (rear has plasti dip on it which can be peeled off, front is stock) $15 for both.

Rear "370Z" letters and rear "Nismo" letters that have been painted black. I have them taped as they came out of foam template. Forum member "CubanZ" currently has the foam templates I sent him to install the letters perfectly. Contact him to get them back....then forward to moderator or someone who can manage them within the forum.

Stock Radio/CD player $20.

Lastly, I have touch up paint for 2011 Nismo Pearl White base coat and top coat in the little bottles from Nissan. I also just bought base coat and top coat spray cans (1 of each) from "Automotive Touchup" using my paint code. I had planned to attempt masking rock chips and using spray paint along with sandpaper stuck to pencil eraser as the paint sticks don't do a good job. Spray cans have never been used and touchup from Nissan used very little. $30 for all touchup paint.

Let me know if you would like more pictures. Thanks!!
DarylP is offline   Reply With Quote