View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 09:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nillaz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370Z M6 Sport
Nillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Excited to be back after Z was wrecked!

It's been a month and a half since my Z was destroyed in a freak storm as outlined in this thread:

Horrendous day...370z obliterated by hail

I was getting pretty discouraged. The insurance company was taking a while to get their **** together and I was having trouble finding another Z (I wanted the same color and sport but no touring package). I was starting to think I was going to have to consider other options.

Then I finally got the insurance check on Friday and lo and behold on Sunday night I saw a listing for exactly what I wanted at a dealership in New Jersey....same car but a few years newer, a few less miles. I jumped on it first thing Monday morning and brought it home later that evening.

I'm so excited to be back! Driving home from Jersey on Monday night was like a little slice of heaven! I've got some work to do replacing some of my equipment but I expect to be back to pre-devastation operation within just a few weeks....maybe with a few overdue upgrades.

Thank you guys for all of your support in the other thread! This forum is a primary reason why I bought a Z in the first place, and all of you here never disappoint. See you around!
Nillaz is offline   Reply With Quote