View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 12:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nissan 370z pictures (on the lift) from Z Car Garage 11.21.08

A member named "hiz-n-herz" on my350 posted these pictures from the Z car garage meet. Pictures are posted here with his permission .

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiz-n-herz
Lots of pics below. They let Z-car garage put it on the lift and pull two tires. They didn't want me looking at offsets

Let me know if you want to see a larger version of any of these, I can also lighten the shadows of the undercarriage shots if you are interested

Some thoughts:

* I tried to take pics of angles not taken yet
* NO NEED TO ROLL REAR FENDERS! They are paper-thin, no edge to roll! Nissan is wanting someone to install some 335's back there - there's just tons of room!!!
* The Blose can be called Bose again. Impressive bass for an OEM system - about dam time!
* The exhaust sounds very muffled and very quiet. The tone resembles more of an e46M3 than a Nissan VQ - meaning F1-ish
* The chassis has extensive bracing on the undercarriage
* The front hubs have no center - there's a hole there.
* The flat parts around the feders are HUGE
* Headlights have bulges - not sure if I am feeling the bulges
* The a/c controls on the base model are a step down from the 350. They don't stick out very far and don't have the rubber grippies like the 06+. The new knobs on the base are a let-down.
* The touring has digital climate controls that display on the nav screen - too bad I did not get a pic of that readout - I got one of the radio preset readout.
* The plastic on the lower part of the door interiors is GM-Saturn-grade, but once you close the door, you don't see it.
* The Cubby door does not open up very far - if you are tall, you might not be able to see half of your screen.
* The pull-handle on the inside of the doors feel really cheap. This is a place where Nissan should havespent a few extra $$. I mean you touch this part every time you pull the door shut when getting into the car.
* The RPM gauge tells you what gear you are in - cool.
* The 2-into-1-into-2 exhaust is strange - but plenty of room for aftermarket exhaust!

My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote