View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 07:47 PM   #25 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan@Fontana View Post
I am fully aware of both of those kits, OS Giken is also currently developing a CSC delete kit too.

reason behind the Specialty Z getting my preference is because both the Flywheel is fully rebuild-able along with the clutch disk. so in the future when your clutch is done you don't have to make another 1200+ dollar expense replacing it. you can send your original units back to them for new friction plates, along with getting the pressure plate and disk for a refresh. The segmented design is also extremely useful for us who like to track or beat on our cars.

the CSC is made by Tilton which is a very reputable manufacture for racing CSC's for many super cars so it's made for abuse and can handle daily driving without any issues, keeps you from rigging any funny looking odd brackets and other stuff outside of the transmission and works well with all your other factory components. The RPS/SZ kit is just a clean solution that handles every flaw in the OEM system without any compromise. I'm in the middle of

I have really high hopes for the OS Giken CSC delete kit, I hope it is clean and functional like their Evo 9 and GTR push type conversion kit.

Any links to details on the SZ kit you speak of and/or the development of the OSG kit?

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote