View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 01:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
G&M Performance
Enthusiast Member

Drives: LS3 Genesis Coupe
G&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to G&M Performance

Hey man, it is scheduled to come in sometime around April or May. That is a long time to wait for a car if you ask me. If it isn't to spec like I want it when it comes in, I will probably go crazy. Oh, it should have a Nismo exhaust system installed too. (or will be installed once it gets to the stealership)

I didn't know anything about Six Flags closing down. Is it just in the Dallas area or nationwide? Sux either way if you ask me.

Anyway, do you by chance know anyone that is looking for an SRT-4? I have one for sale and they can check out the thread in my sig if they want to look at some pics and see the mods. It's pretty clean, so it'll make someone happy.
G&M Performance is offline   Reply With Quote