View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 11:43 AM   #14 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Unless you are within the 36K miles bumper-to-bumper warranty period, none of that stuff will be covered under warranty.

I drive my Z all over Texas (sometimes upwards of 900 miles in a single day). I don't want to get stranded, so I went ahead and replaced my CSC with the Z1 CSCEK recently at 51K miles. Nissan will not cover either the CSC or the MC under the 60K Powertrain warranty. The only way they will do it is if you are still under the bumper-to-bumper warranty or as a "good will service", which basically means you have a have spent a lot of money at the dealership and had all or most of your service done there.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote