View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 10:34 AM   #41 (permalink)
njobe89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370z BS 6MT
njobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by g35driver015 View Post
I should have expected this coming to a 370z forum lol. All im saying is if the car is as the seller says, and the only problem was the cluster not lighting up then this would be a steal. Its a big if. This car would sell more than a salvaged 370z. This car hasn't been in a wreck, ect. AS long as I could prove to the next buyer with paperwork ( seller has some now, and I would get more from the dealer and get an inspection) then it shouldn't be too hard of a sell. Say I buy it for 16k I feel like selling it for 20k wouldn't be too hard, im not into buying and selling but Im saying it seems possible as long as the car is what he says.
then why create a thread and ask what people think. if you already know you're going to get it why bother and ask here. also you buy it for 16k no one in their right mind, that checks the car and sees it's a lemon will give you 20k. but then again there are insane people out there like you, that might be stupid enough to give 20k for it.

/end thread

Stillen CBE, Stillen Gen 3, TP's, Uprev tuned - 324whp/264tq
njobe89 is offline   Reply With Quote