View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 09:23 AM   #254 (permalink)
Ryan @ RJM
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09' G37S Coupe
Ryan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to all

Hey Guy's,
This week I'm offering up a local install deal for anyone in Soutwestern Ontario who's interested in picking up an RJM Pedal at a smoking deal with installation included. 370Z/G37 Rev2.1 AFP Clutch Pedal Assembly installed + tuning for just $325 CAD all-in with HST included:icon21:

Current Canadian web price for just the pedal unit is $245+ $10 shipping + HST = $288.15 for Ontario residents so you'd be getting installation and tuning for only $36 bucks!

Installation is at our new location just 5mins South of St.Thomas Ont.
I've currently got the week off from my day job and can schedule installs anytime morning, afternoon or evening from Today thru Monday July 7th.

Please PM or email to make an appointment:thumbup:

Thanks Ryan@RJM

Home of the A.F.P. Upgraded Clutch Pedal System. Smoother Launches, Smoother Shifts & Improved Clutch Control Like No Other Pedal Mod You've Experianced Before Guaranteed!
Visit www.RJMPerformance.com or Email Ryan@RJMPerformance.com Also Don't Forget to Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/RJM-Performance
Ryan @ RJM is offline   Reply With Quote