View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 08:29 AM   #36 (permalink)
Rid3_FaM0uS
Track Member

Drives: 2011 BS Nismo 370z
Rid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond repute

This took me about a week of slow 4 ish hours a night after work and one hard hitting weekend day/night. But I took it very slow. Just as turboing my car I spent massive hours of doing homework(googling) and forum crawling. This was my first ever tuck and I also knew I wanted to put it on here for you guys to try yourselves; because of those reasons I took my VERY sweet time. Making sure to take several pictures and twice over my work. To do this again I could honestly bang it out in two days time (16 ish hours) for the engine harness tuck. Probably 20 hours total to do a whole engine bay and relocate the ground starter cable wires.