View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 10:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
I think this has been discussed so many times that I can simply just say look for other threads. I am not being a jerk and I would link you to the threads myself but my internet is timed out "satellite"

My opinion would be yes rip it ALL out and start over with something 10 times better. I would put a nice double din head unit is, 5 channel alpine amp to run the front speakers also known as components which consists of tweeters and woofers. And a single 10 inch sub like a image dynamics Q sub. You will have to run all new wires for the speakers as well and you will lose your factory xm but I say it is all worth it. Anything is better than the bose system your cost for everything would probably be around 3 grand or so.
Thanks, I'm setting a budget for myself, so 3K is something to aim for...
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote