View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 09:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegitto-kun View Post
well isn't the GT-R mostly RWD until it starts slipping and it jumps to AWD? I clearly remember the rear tires wearing down ALOT faster than the front tires.

parents were going to buy a GT-R nismo.

our dealership(who was exclusive GT-R dealer untilll some months ago) said that the nismo demo model is coming out to them in october. the arrangement was that they could use it for around a month and half and then we would get it.

We sell our GT-R....we pay a deposit....and now like three weeks back they suddenly go "oh it's coming out in end 2015 the latest maybe even 2016". ofcourse we are pissed but their attitude is basically "**** you go die in a ditch here is your money". we are planning to sue them. for lying about the release date. we have a contract signed with delivery date end of september. so yeah. these guys are screwed but then again. they lost their GT-R exclusivity.

this ******** is why my parents are looking at a vette Z06. but ofcourse chevrolet hasn't talked about release date yet and we don't even know WHEN they will come to europe and how many will be delivered. C7 is no option as my parents refuse to drive stick after the GT-R. and I don't think importing an american model is a solution either since the speedometer would be in miles unless chevy would be kind enough to put a KM/H speedo in it(since the C7 speedo is the same and that one is out here)

last i looked, most cars here in the US have both KM/H and MPH so i dont see why they couldnt import one aside from maybe difference in emissions standards?
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote