View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 06:15 PM   #200 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
Like I said, it feels 100% stock and with so many bolt-ons I don't have a good feeling punching it. However just getting up and going a little not trying to go into open loop, it does feel like its snappier. Like at 1000-3400rpm it feels smooth then at 3500rpm it almost feels like a little turbo kick. Nothing much but a little peppier. I'm very pessimistic when it comes to mods and I try to be very objective since so many people add a part on then come on here and go "I gained a million HP", "my cars on rails now!" And all they did was add a sway bar or CBE. So any positive out of me is amazing haha. Just need to dyno now!!!

PS, I might dyno it as is since they'll have a wide band and be able to read knock. That why we can at least see the before and after of the tune.
It's always in closed loop. There are target AFR maps at all load levels.

That doesn't mean you don't need a tune, but it shouldn't run consistently lean or rich -- it should attempt to trim towards the target, which on the OEM maps is around 11.9 at full tilt.

Head to the dyno!