View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 01:41 PM   #196 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan@Fontana View Post
so how is the driving impression with the parts bolted on prior to tuning?
Like I said, it feels 100% stock and with so many bolt-ons I don't have a good feeling punching it. However just getting up and going a little not trying to go into open loop, it does feel like its snappier. Like at 1000-3400rpm it feels smooth then at 3500rpm it almost feels like a little turbo kick. Nothing much but a little peppier. I'm very pessimistic when it comes to mods and I try to be very objective since so many people add a part on then come on here and go "I gained a million HP", "my cars on rails now!" And all they did was add a sway bar or CBE. So any positive out of me is amazing haha. Just need to dyno now!!!

PS, I might dyno it as is since they'll have a wide band and be able to read knock. That why we can at least see the before and after of the tune.