View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 11:44 AM   #34 (permalink)
Rid3_FaM0uS
Track Member

Drives: 2011 BS Nismo 370z
Rid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond repute

in order to do the FULL tuck its a necessity. Your coolant temp sensors, and AC core sensors, and your horn wires are up there; as well as a couple others IIRC. fenders will need pulled to gain acess to the side marker lights; in which pulling the fenders requires pulling the side skirts lol. I was going to try and tackle the whole ordeal in one sitting, but unfortunately I was cutting it too close for comfort on my dyno tune; so I had to put things back together. My car was blown up on the dyno, so I haven't yet had the time to continue the project for the final results to you guys. Im nearing completion of the shortblock(waiting on bearings to arrive from Nissan) so this project will be the first thing I return to.