View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 11:26 AM   #1915 (permalink)
Rid3_FaM0uS
Track Member

Drives: 2011 BS Nismo 370z
Rid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond repute

haha well you still might get them. It requires very fine point tools, or you could just end up damaging your connector. Its not hard to figure out, per-say, there are just several variations of the connectors, and how to pull them apart; so I think it you be kind of neat to show you guys how its done. Aside from that its almost key to straightening out the mess of wires you start with. that's really the last thing I can show you guys until I get my engine back in to finish the head light and side marker looms. We can talk more about it in the thread if you guys have questions I don't want to de-rail gales journal. Thank you very much for the kind words too gale! Your willingness to put my work out there makes me feel like I did something right! haha. If you ever want to come down to Ohio, Id be more than willing to help you out, and do it on your car as I am with wiggins